Digital Media Manager
Catalyst Marketing Agency is a creative agency driven by strategy and known for delighting clients. We exist to jolt your creativity.
As the Digital Media Manager, you are responsible for digital campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, QA, bidding and optimization, and performance reporting. You’ll partner with the Director of Digital Media to identify and implement opportunities using a data-driven approach.
- Executing, managing, and optimizing digital media campaigns (SEM, programmatic, social, content syndication, etc.) for agency clients, including platform media buying, as well as direct-to-publisher programs
- Translating campaign/client business goals into digital media strategies
- Handling daily campaign maintenance, including pacing and performance, as well as troubleshooting and optimization
- Identify, plan, and carry out A/B testing opportunities (creative tests, landing page tests, etc.)
- Assisting in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
- Trafficking campaign tags into platform environments
- Automate and streamline reporting processes across all media accounts
- Running the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
- In partnership with Director of Digital Media, own client-facing communications
- Monitoring emerging industry trends and summarizing them for internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with stakeholders from other disciplines within the organization (Creative, Strategy, Account Management, & Sales)
- 2-3 years of experience managing digital media campaigns in either an agency or client setting
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, FBIG, and Google Marketing Platform (SA360, DV360) or similar buying platforms
- ABM experience is a plus (content syndication, DemandBase)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to bring a data-driven story to life
- Fluency with Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative problem solver who can jolt our organization’s and client’s creativity
This is a remote full-time position located in Denver, CO. Medical, vision, and dental benefits are offered, plus we provide a monthly allowance for health and wellness activities. Performance-based bonuses are available.
Salary range: $65,000-75,000
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.