Digital Media Supervisor
Catalyst Marketing Agency is a creative agency driven by strategy and known for delighting clients. We exist to jolt your creativity.
Our philosophy at Catalyst is to beat yesterday, every day. If you’re competitive, want to beat industry benchmarks, and strive to exceed client objectives, this is the place for you. In this role, you will learn and work with an incredibly talented team of veteran marketers who care passionately about our client’s success. At Catalyst, you will have autonomy and the freedom to make an impact.
Strategic thinking and creative problem solving are at the heart of what we do. And that’s why we’ve been so effective at delivering results for our clients, whether they’re looking to increase awareness, drive leads, or accelerate the velocity of their pipeline.
As the Digital Media Supervisor, you can tremendously impact the results we deliver for our clients and you will play an integral role in client engagements around the globe. You are responsible for digital campaign planning and management, such as media plan development, campaign set-up, QA, bidding and optimization, and performance reporting.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize digital media campaigns (SEM, programmatic, social, content syndication, etc.) for agency clients, including platform media buying, as well as direct-to-publisher programs
- Translate campaign/client business goals into digital media strategies
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including pacing and performance, as well as troubleshooting and optimization
- Identify, plan, and carry out A/B testing opportunities (creative tests, landing page tests, etc.)
- Develop campaign performance reports with thorough analysis and summary of learnings and recommendations for improvement
- Traffic campaign tags into platform environments
- Automate and streamline reporting processes across all media accounts
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
- In partnership with the Director of Digital Media, own client-facing communications
- Monitor emerging industry trends and best practices and summarize them for internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with other agency disciplines to create the best work of our lives (Creative, Strategy, Account Management, & Sales)
- 4-6 years of experience managing digital media campaigns in either an agency or client setting
- Strong and effective communicator and collaborator with client, agency, and media vendor teams
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Meta Ads, and Google Marketing Platform (SA360, DV360) or similar buying platforms
- Understanding of multi-touch attribution methodologies and platforms (i.e., Bizible)
- ABM experience is a plus (content syndication, DemandBase)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to bring a data-driven story to life
- Organized and detailed with a high emphasis on quality and timely output
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple campaigns with a strategic mindset
- Natural tendency to take a proactive, data-driven approach
- Fluency with Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative problem solver who can jolt our organization’s and client’s creativity
This is a remote full-time position.
- $80,000 – $105,000 annual base salary depending on location and commensurate with experience, skills, education, and/or training.
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company provided life and AD&D insurance
- Short term disability
- 401k plan with automatic 3% company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses